1) At what point do you let go? (at the beginning, somewhere in the process, or after all other options are exhausted?)
2) How much do you forgive and how often?
3) Why do people find it "impossible" to forgive?
4) Why is it important to forgive? (sometimes forgiveness does not lead to reconciliation (with the other person), but it can lead to restoration (for your own soul) because forgiveness is more for you than for the other person).
5) Is there someone you need to forgive? Is there someone who needs to forgive you? (pray for you and for them; you do what you can & let God do what only He can do; God is in charge of results, not you; kill your pride)